What is nutritional therapy (NT)?
- NT explores the link between what you eat/drink and your present state of health.
- NT takes into account lifestyle factors such as working hours, exposure to environmental pollution, and stress.
- NT is evidence-based, meaning that only those foods and supplements are recommended that have been scientifically shown to have a specific effect.
- NT uses staple foods as well as recently discovered super-foods for their health-giving properties.
- NT limits the use of supplements to cases where a clear deficiency has built up or where a specific scientifically proven therapeutic action is desired.